Wow, it's been awhile since I've posted. I feel like such a slacker. It's not that I don't think about my angels, but I barely get a chance to sit down at my computer other than to edit photos. My photography business has taken off, and Elijah is a wild toddler now :)
My Implanon is due to come out in April, and it's been consuming my thoughts lately. I want to try to have another baby as soon as it comes out, but I know that it can take awhile. I'm also not sure how well Elijah will handle me having to have a cerclage at 15 weeks. He's pretty independent now, but he's use to me being able to play and run around with him all day. I'm also not sure how it will work out with photographing. In fact, I had planned on getting the Implanon removed earlier this month, but I have a wedding booked in April.
But, I still can't shake the feeling that I want another baby soon. A lot of people, including some family, have told me to be happy and grateful with just Elijah. I am grateful for him, and if he ends up being the only kiddo that we raise, I'll be okay, but I still want to try again in the near future. I want him to have a sibling. I guess we will see what the future holds. I just had to vent because it is on my mind a lot these days.
No comments:
Post a Comment