Even though your daddy and I were both excited about the news of your future little brother/sister, we're still grieving for you. Sunday, we went to your grave, and I showed him the flowers I put on it. He said it looked really nice. The grass has only grown back in parts, and in other parts, it's just rustic clay. So, your daddy wants to put some sod on it to make it look really nice. I hope you like it.
I still feel like your watching over us, and I hope that you are. I hope that a new baby doesn't make it seem like we're trying to diminish your memory or replace you. That's not the case. We still miss you and wish we could hold you. But, we know that you are in a better place. Continue to watch over us. I love you with all my heart!
No comments:
Post a Comment