Monday, October 4, 2010

3 months...

Hey baby,

September 30th = your "angelversary"

I picked out silk Sunflowers to put on your grave. They looked absolutely beautiful. As I was getting into my car, I saw a dragonfly; it made me think of you. September 30th...I was supposed to be getting ready for your arrival...not putting flowers on your grave. Saturday, I decided to get things ready for your Aunt Allison's baby shower. I brought your daddy lunch first, and on the way to go shopping, I decided to visit your grave. I was so sad...I should be getting ready for my own baby shower. I'm not jealous of my sister...I'm excited that I can at least plan one for her, but it just makes it all more real to me. You're really gone.

However, no matter how sad I get, I know that you're watching over me. You are my angel, and I'm so grateful that I was able to hold you for a little bit. I miss you and can't wait to hold you again one day. I love you with all my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment