Sorry this is late. Don't think that I didn't think about you immensely over the holidays because I did. We decorated the tree earlier in December, and I put up your angel. Your daddy's Mimi gave us a dragonfly ornament that reminds me of you. I missed you terribly, especially after seeing my new niece. I'm very happy for my sister, though.
I'm going to put new flowers on your grave sometime this weekend. I meant to do it Sunday or Monday, but I got sick. I feel like I've been slacking on keeping up your grave and keeping your memory alive. I talk about you a lot, though. I always find myself comparing you and this baby...and how active you were compared to this one. He's so calm...and you were my little spunky one.
Anyways, we found out that we're having a little brother for you. Please watch over us...I know that you are. I can't wait until we're all together as a family. I miss you everyday, and I love you with all my heart. *muah!*
No comments:
Post a Comment