So, today started off as a normal day. Elijah and I went by my parents' house to visit my brother before meeting up with a fellow BLM to get a photography lesson from her. As we were getting into the car, I was stopped by an investigator for a law firm. Finally, after a minute, I realized that he is representing the other girl involved when my baby, Joshua, was switched with her baby and buried in Opelika. I was taken off guard as he started asking me questions about dates, etc from that time. He asked if he could meet with me later since I was leaving. He just finished asking me questions about everything. It was emotional for me to relive everything, but I think I kept it together pretty well. He asked me if I would mind if they used my testimony, and I told him NOT AT ALL. I'm really happy that someone is doing something about the hospital here. There was a girl at our last Face2Face meeting that had a loss in March, and the hospital didn't even put a bracelet or tag on her baby. I think it will take a lawsuit to make them permanently change the way that they handle stillborns, etc at their hospital. I wanted to tell the investigator to tell his client, "You go girl!" for me lol. Anyways, it made the day interesting.
I got a lesson from an amazing photographer and BLM today. She heads up the local face2face group here, but she's leaving soon :( We're all going to miss her lots!
Elijah is doing great. I can't believe that he will be 3 months old on Friday! He just moved up to 0 to 3 month clothes...it makes me a little sad :( lol. He's holding his head up well and tries to stand. He's not a fan of tummy time...at all.
Did I mention that I got the implanon rod recently? I know that's random. I'm hoping that in three years when the rod needs to be removed that Daniel will want to try again. Probably not, though. I think Elijah needs a little brother or sister ;)
Anyways, here are some pictures from today :)



He's so sweet! Great pics!!
ReplyDeleteHe looks so cute! very nice snapshots but in my opinion you should use a comfortable,secure and light cradle for baby.
ReplyDeletebaby cradles