Monday, April 30, 2012

Evelynn

I know that there are other posts about this, but I had to blog about it.  A fellow BLM, Becky, lost her rainbow baby, Evelynn.  I think that she was just shy of 37 weeks, but I'm not sure.  I just read about it this morning, and I'm in total shock.  It just seems unfair that she has to go through this again.  There are a group of us that lost our babies about the same time last year, and we all got pregnant within a few months of each other.  So, I think a lot of us have been following Becky's rainbow pregnancy, and it's just devastating that this happened.

Becky, if you read this, I am so sorry for your loss.  I know that there are no words that can comfort you.  Evelynn was so beautiful and taken away far too soon.  I can't imagine how you're feeling right now, but there are so many of us that are thinking about you and praying for you.  

1 comment:

  1. I'm still in disbelief! After all that she's gone through, it's incredibly not fair.

    ReplyDelete