Another thing that worries me is that I'm still not feeling this baby move much. With all my other babies, I felt them kicking up a storm by 16 weeks. Even my husband is kind of surprised. He has always been able to feel little kicks from the outside by this time. I do have an anterior placenta, so I'm going to blame it on that. Hopefully I'll start feeling this baby move more soon.
Monday, August 3, 2015
Hitting the "danger" zone
Well... I'm 17 weeks and 3 days today. We are having another boy. Yes, boy #4. A lot of people thought I was sad about it, but I feel good about it. I've been pregnant with only boys so far, so I feel comfortable having all boys. We are getting closer to my "danger" zone of 21 weeks. The anxiety is starting to kick in a little bit. I was able to do bedrest when I was pregnant with Elijah, but I can't this time around. He keeps me busy, lol. I do feel good about the cerclage holding, though. My doctor said that he was able to get the stitch up higher on my cervix this time around(there's still scar tissue from my other cerclage). He seemed even more confident this time. So, I'm trying to trust the stitch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment