I always get nervous before ultrasounds....I don't know why. Eli is so active and seems healthy, but there's always that chance that you can get a bad diagnosis. I'm hoping that I can get the u/s tech to take a peek at my cervical length via abdominal scan, also. I know it's not as accurate as the TVU, but I think it would give me some peace of mind.
I am excited to see the little guy who's been kicking my insides lately. It's been three weeks since we saw him, and he was very calm. He's a lot more active now, so it'll be interesting to see him in action. He's still calm in comparison to Matthew and Joshua, though. They were very active.
This weekend, I got out of the house and went to a Face2Face meeting and met a new BLM. Through her, I learned that the hospital that switched Joshua with another baby is now putting ID bracelets on ALL babies, no matter if they're stillborn or don't make it, etc. I had suggested that to the President of the hospital, and he said they would. I'm so glad that they're actually implementing it, though. I wasn't sure if they actually would do this or if they were just telling me what I wanted to hear. Our group is planning on doing a balloon release for our angels on October 15th since it is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day; I'm looking forward to that.
By the way, I'm sorry I've been complaining so much about my anxiety lately. I am very grateful for what we do have, though. I don't want to sound ungrateful and whiny, lol.
Anyways, I need to tend to my puppy. She just threw up :( Take care, everyone!
Hoping your anatomy scan goes well and you get to see your little munchkin again:)
ReplyDelete