The past few days have been horrible for me; I couldn't even keep down any water. I really thought we were going to have to make a trip to the hospital the other night. I'm feeling sooo much better today, though
! I know that morning sickness is supposed to mean that the baby is doing well, but I get scared that I'm not keeping enough fluids down or getting enough nutrients for the baby. As long as the baby's okay, I can handle it. This pregnancy really reminds me of my other two pregnancies...the sickness...the heightened sense of smell...similar cravings...similar dislikes. Each similar craving reminds me of Matthew or Joshua in some way. It's crazy.
My next appointment is next Friday(29th). We're getting an ultrasound and scheduling the cerclage, which should be around my birthday, August 12th. That would put me at 14 weeks. I'm so ready to get the surgery over with and get past week 21. We're getting a gender determination around 15 weeks because I'm impatient. I want to be able to use a name for the baby :)
In other news, my BIG baby(Pancake the puppy) decided to chew up her bed the other day. There were foam pieces everywhere. lol. For those who don't remember her, she's my 8 month old lab mix who has chewed the keys off of Daniel's laptop, dove out of a moving vehicle, chewed up garbage bags out of trash cans, stolen a brownie out of Daniel's hand as he was walking, and peed on the floor AND the couch. She is house trained now, unless she gets excited about someone new being in the house). She is hyper and crazy, but she's super sweet. She has grown so much over the 4 months that we've had her, and I just love playing with her, even if she chews on things sometimes :)
Here are some pictures of her:
 |
| This was at 4 months; she was playing with his parents lab mix. |
 |
| Again, at 4 months. She was so much smaller than her. |
 |
| This was last week. She's taller than him now! |
 |
| Pancake and her favorite toy :) |
 |
| She's wondering why Daniel's in her kennel. lol. |
 |
| Jumping for her toy :) |
Must suck being so sick. I would be worried also that my baby wasn't getting all the nutrients he needs. Hopefully it will get better soon.
ReplyDeleteYou are a patient dog owner. I would go crazy if my dogs chewed on stuff.
cute puppy! your birthday is the same as my dads, weird!
ReplyDeleteFirst off, I love the pictures of Pancake! He sounds like Oba as a puppy. :) Also, when I saw the title to your post, I immediately thought of a time when that song helped me get through a rough time (our second deployment). Love it! I hope that m/s lightens up for you SOON!
ReplyDelete