Friday, August 26, 2011

And we're having a........








EVERYONE thought we were having a girl this time around, except Daniel and a few other family members.  I guess father's intuition can be right :)  We're having a little boy!!  Our little boy was so calm and relaxed...no wonder I haven't felt him move nearly as much as I felt Joshua move/kick by this point.  His heartbeat was at 145bpm.  Every now and then, he would kick me a little bit or start moving his mouth.  So cute.


Here are some photos from the day:

Just chillin'


16 week baby bump

little profile
"money shot"


We went to my brother's graduation from basic today, also!  It was a great ceremony.  I'm so proud of that kid.







One more thing before I stop rambling.  My husband's mimi knew that if we were having a boy this time that we were leaning towards the name Elijah.  She called me with this Bible verse a couple of weeks ago:

"Jesus replied, 'To be sure, Elijah does come first, and restores all things.'" - Mark 9:12 NIV 
I hope so.

3 comments:

  1. OMG! CONGRATS! That bible quote is absolutely perfect and gave me chills to read. Wonderful news. Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! Absolutely love the name, too! That was in the running with our first son. So excited for what's to come for you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! So excited for you. I love the name, and the verse is perfect.

    ReplyDelete