Saturday, August 13, 2011

birthday and 5 days until surgery

I turned 24 yesterday(my sister pointed out that I'm almost a quarter of a century old...ouch, lol).  My husband surprised me with photo editing software and roses.  We went out to eat with my family, and it was fun.  I'm trying to get out as much as I can right now because I'll be on bedrest after Thursday until January probably. 

I'm meeting with my OB on Monday to discuss the procedure then I'll have to be at the hospital at 5:30am on Thursday for the cerclage.   I'm nervous about the surgery, but I'm ready to get it over with.  My doctor doesn't believe in cervical length checks because he thinks they introduce infection, but I'm hoping that he can at least do one at 20 weeks.  I just need to know if the procedure is holding/working right when I hit 21 weeks, which is when I went to the hospital for both Matthew and Joshua.

Anyways, here are some pictures from yesterday.

Roses that Daniel gave me.

so pretty

another flower picture

my brother and niece while we were out eating.

my other niece

Me and my husband.  This can be my "14 week belly shot" lol.
I made this "maternity" shirt.  My husband is a cop so I thought he would get a kick out of it

I love this picture of him :)


3 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday! Glad you had a nice night and I hope the cerclage goes smoothly and easily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!
    Hope your Ob appt goes well today and will be thinking of you when you get your clerage done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you and hope you are recovering nicely from the cerclage.

    ReplyDelete