I meant to post on here yesterday, but your dad and I had to go shopping. I thought about you a lot, though.
I can't believe it's been two months since you left us; I remember every detail like it happened yesterday. I remember holding your tiny little frame and wishing I could breathe life into you. I remember your tiny fingers. I remember examining you and thinking how handsome you would've been.
I know it's been awhile and I should move on, but I miss you more than anything. Even though your my angel, I wish I could have raised you as my baby and my son. I need to let that go, though.
Your dad and I went to visit his grandparents, and on the way there, we stopped at a place on Flint River. There were dragonflies by the water, and one flew right next to me and chilled. I know it sounds silly, but it makes me think of you. It makes me think it's your way of telling me that you're with me always. I don't know why, but that's comforting.
So, anyways, happy birthday, baby. Mommy misses you tremendously. I love you with all my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment