Thursday, August 5, 2010

you'll always be my baby

Hey sweetie,

I miss you a lot this morning; I wish I could hold you right now.

There's a necklace that I would like to get with your name engraved on it. I think it's beautiful, and I'd be able to keep it near my heart always. I don't want to get a June birthstone as the little gem on it because it's kind of girly looking. I'll get the light blue one for you :)

Your Aunt Allison is having her 20 week ultrasound next week, August 11th, which is the day before my birthday. I think she's having a girl, but I could be wrong. I'm hoping everything goes alright because I don't think she could stand to lose another baby. Her due date is December 26th, so it would be a really awesome Christmas present if this baby can make it :)

Your daddy had a polygraph and a psychological exam yesterday at the Police Department. It went really well so he could possibly have two interviews this week! He seems very excited about it. I know you would be very proud of your daddy. If he gets this job, we're going to try to save up to buy a house. I want to get a puppy, and I'm sure he'd rather get a puppy than try to have another baby, lol. Don't think a puppy takes your place, though. I just have a void and feel like I need something to take care of. It's not the same, though, and I will always miss you like crazy. You'll always be my baby, no matter what :)


Anyways, I need to make lunch for your dad because he normally gets here early. As always, I'm missing you, thinking about you, and loving you with all my heart & soul! *MUAH!*

*update*
Your daddy has an interview with the chief and major on Monday. He's so excited. Keep watching over us, baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment