Monday, August 23, 2010

hey baby

Wow, I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted on here; I can assure you that it's not for lack of thought of you.

Lately, all my thoughts have been on wanting to have a baby. I kind of think it's because I want to fill that void for you...I guess that wouldn't be quite fair to your future brother or sister. You could never be replaced, though. You will always be my first child...my first son...and one of the few loves of my life. I want to feel like a mother, though...without diminishing your memory or shadowing a future baby with your memory. Does that make any sense?

In other news, your cousins have started school. Brianne just started second grade, and it's been rough. She's a really cool kid, but for some reason, she has a hard time fitting in. She's just not the social butterfly that her sister, Shelby, is. I wonder if you would've been introverted like your father and me or gregarious like Mimi(my mom).

Anyways, I'm about to go to bed. I had to close at work and I'm exhausted. I miss you and love you with all my heart :) lots of kisses for my sweet angel

No comments:

Post a Comment