Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hey my little Junebug...

Today, your Aunt Allison found out that she is having a girl. Her cervical length is long, which is great. Keep watching over her and your baby cousin.

Tomorrow is my 23rd birthday. It sucks without you here. I had looked forward to having a baby shower shortly after my birthday. So, I'm missing you...as usual.

Your daddy has his final interview tomorrow with the Police Department; it will be with the Chief and Command Staff. He had to shave his beard, which is so weird lol. We went and showed your grandparents his new look tonight. Your daddy started playing with your baby cousin, Amaris. He is so great with kids, and you would've loved him. It kind of makes me sad...

Oh well. I'm excited about my future niece. I thought I would share that with you. Well, sweetie, I'll stop rambling. I am thinking about you & missing you as always. I love you with all my heart. *muah!*

No comments:

Post a Comment