Hey baby,
So, your dad and I were going to save up for a grave marker. I felt really bad that we couldn't get one immediately for your grave, but we just weren't prepared for all of this.
My friend, Ashley Wilkerson, called me up last night and said she wanted to do something for me...she wanted to order your gravestone. She was choking up as she said it, and of course, that made me choke up. She said that you deserved it. I tried to talk her out of it because it's horribly expensive, but she seemed persistant. She just lost her dad so I she understands my grieving. She ordered it about midnight or so. It's beautiful. You do deserve it, and I am forever grateful to her for doing this for us.
I wish you could've met her boy. He's almost 15 months and sooo adorable. You two could've been great playmates :)
It makes me sad that I'll never see you play or learn to read. It kills me that I'll never hear your voice or laugh. I'll never feel your embrace. I know that you're much happier in Heaven, but I really miss you and the things I didn't get to experience with you(sounds weird, huh?). Well, I just really wanted to tell you about the marker. I'm excited about it, which again, sounds weird. Oh well. As always, I miss you bunches & love you with all my heart & soul! *muah!*
No comments:
Post a Comment