I only had the spotting that I mentioned on the 6th for like a second. I'm guessing that it could be late implantation bleeding. However, I wanted to take another pregnancy test to make sure the line was still there(crazy, huh?). I went to the dollar store today, and the cashier was like, "Oh no. Were you actually trying?" I just nodded my head. No need to tell her that I've had two losses and am obsessing over every little thing with this pregnancy. She was like, "Whew, I don't know about that. I wasn't trying for either of mine."
That must be nice. No effort in getting pregnant or carrying full-term.
The line is nice & dark on the test now, but I'm still on edge. I've seen too many stories of ectopic, blighted ovum, miscarriage, etc. I just need to chill out and stop worrying. I'm having some early food cravings this time...chicken & popcorn. I've made Daniel take me to Chick-fil-a and Zaxby's this week. My "morning" sickness kicked in around 7 weeks with my other pregnancies, so I'm waiting to see if that happens this time.
I want to say thanks for all the support on here...through the losses and now this. I want to wish luck to all of you TTC soon(Becky & Amy(girltrekkie) and any others). I am praying for all of you and keeping my fingers crossed for you.
Take care, everyone.
Yay for the dark line! I'm sure the cashier meant well but gosh, I dont like comments like that. Just because SHE didn't have to try to get pregnant, doesnt mean everyone is so lucky.
ReplyDeleteThat was kind of a weird comment for that cashier to make, hmmm. Woohoo for that line getting darker! I'll probably take like 10 tests next time just to confirm its true or not.
ReplyDeleteThanks for thinking about me-getting so nervous!