Well, my husband decided to tell everybody about the pregnancy EXCEPT his parents. A family member called his mom and started talking about it, and his mom started crying because we didn't tell her. I kept telling him to tell them, and he kept putting it off. Daniel's dad came over this morning and said his mom was really mad about it yesterday, but he calmed her down. I feel horrible about her finding out that way. I mean, Daniel even told his best friend before they knew.
I probably shouldn't stress myself out over it, though. Hopefully, he will go talk to her and apologize to her.
My first appointment is June 24th with a really great doctor. By their calculations(my LMP), my due date is Jan 31, 2012 and I'll be 8 weeks and 4 days at the appointment. By my calculations(based off a 36 day cycle), my due date is Feb. 7, 2012 and I'll be 7 weeks and 3 days at the appointment. First appointments are so exciting yet nerve-wrecking. I figure that things will roll a lot quicker once I have that first appointment. They'll want to do the nuchal scan & blood tests before I get a cerclage then we'll have cervical measurements after that. So, I guess the nuchal scan will have to be around 10 to 11 weeks then the cerclage will be placed around 13 or 14 weeks. That's if everything goes all right.
fingers crossed.
No comments:
Post a Comment