Monday, May 30, 2011

naive.

It sucks when you can't truly be happy about a positive pregnancy test.

I remember that naive feeling I had with Matthew.  When we hit 20 weeks, we made a registry thinking We're safe now.  You're never out of the clear, though.  Anything can happen.

You never know what to expect.  I haven't even announced it to any of my friends. I have a BLM that I'm friends with on facebook that walked with me on the March of Dimes walk.  She's really sweet, but she's super sensitive to pregnant women still, which I totally understand.  So, I feel like I need to send her a message and warn her, but I don't know what to say.  I don't want to upset her.
June is approaching soon.  Joshua's due date was June 19th.  Matthew's angelversary is June 30th.  I don't know why, but I cling to these dates.  I always will I guess.

2 comments:

  1. If only we could know that with another pregnancy we'll be safe or out of the clear. I am so happy for you that you are pregnant again, but understand how hard it is to want to feel truly happy. If only we could could enjoy another pregnancy with no worries. I'm already freaking out and not even pregnant yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm from you June2011 BB on BBC and was just looking back at our birth announcements. I just wanted to pass by and share some love with you and your family. But as I see I should also be spreading lots & lots of STICKY DUST! I know it's too early to say but CONGRATULATIONS !!
    You are a very strong angel mommy <3 May your two angels keep shining their light above you always !

    ReplyDelete