Wednesday, May 25, 2011

my heart bleeding out on paper

I think I've mentioned on here before that I play guitar...not sure, though.  I've been playing since I was about 8 and I used to write a song about EVERYTHING, lol.  I haven't written anything since Matthew died, though.  I really wanted to.  You would think that I'd be able to pour out lyrics after the biggest event in my life happened, but no, I couldn't.  There were a few times that I dabbled with some lyrics, but everytime I tried to put music to it, I would cry.  Well, I don't know why, but when I was lying in bed, I kept having ideas for a song.  I didn't want to get up right then and scrounge for paper because my husband might think I've went crazy lol.  I waited until this morning to start on it; I was able to put music to the lyrics and sing without crying at all.  I don't know why.  It's not complete, but I almost have a whole song.  Maybe, the boys helped me get through it :) 

Once I get it recorded, I'll post it on here. I'm excited about it, even if it's kind of a sad song.

Oh yeah, I'm on cycle day 31(of a 36 day cycle).  I've decided that I'm caving early and testing Friday or Saturday...that way I'll know before we go to the lake for Memorial Day. I'm trying not to get my hopes too much about it, though.

Take care, everyone!!

1 comment: