Tuesday, May 17, 2011

life.after.death.

Just thought I'd post since it's been a few days or so.  I've been kind of down the past few days it seems; I'm not sure why, though.  Sunday, I went to the boys' graves to clean off their headstones, leave them each a note, and just get away from everyone.  I don't know why, but I woke up feeling sad that day.  That sadness is still lingering somewhat.  I guess that's just the way grief works sometimes.  Some days are good then some days you regress.

Anyways, I know some of you are going through some things or situations lately, too...I'm thinking about all of you and your angels. Take care.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're having a sad few days. It's totally understandable. I'll be thinking about you and your boys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear your week has been a tough one. I agree with you on the way grief works, you just never know how you might feel from one day to the next.
    Thank you for your nice comments you have left me, especially recently, its been a rough week for me as well.
    Thinking of you and your boys always

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely know what you mean about grief working like that. I hate to say it, but I think it will probably last our whole lives. Even when/if we get to hold babies in our arms some day we will always look back and remember the ones we lost. I hope things start looking up for you soon :-).
    Love and Light

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, everyone. I'm thinking about all you ladies and your angels, also. <3

    ReplyDelete