Hope everyone is doing okay today. I was sick yesterday with a horrible migraine...I couldn't hold anything down. It's weird because I never had a migraine until I was pregnant with Joshua; I guess it's from the crazy hormones. My husband thinks it's from not eating right since I'm now down to 93 pounds(I was 110 when I first got pregnant with Joshua). I do eat...just not as much junk as I used to. Plus, it's summertime...people tend to lose more weight when it warms up, right? Oh well. I'm feeling much better today :)
I'm just now halfway through this cycle(CD 18 of 36) and I'm already looking at baby names. Crazy, huh? I know that some of you are about to be trying again soon or are making the decision of whether not to, but I want you to know that I'm thinking about you all and praying for you. Maybe we'll all be pregnant with our rainbows around the same time...that would be nice to have someone on the same journey...experiencing similar emotions...
Anyways, just thought I'd give a random update. Take care, everyone.
I tend to lose a lot of weight in the summer also. My ob had me put on 5-10 pounds last year while we were doing the IUI's because she said I was underweight. I eat, a lot, and eat healthy also, just very active. Hope you continue to feel better, migraines sound horrible.
ReplyDeleteI think it'd be awesome if we all got pregnant around the same time:)oh and my husband and I have already been talking about baby names also. I feel like it makes me more hopeful that we will have another baby.
I am the same way...talking about names makes me more hopeful, too. I know that you will have another baby, though! I'm keeping you and your husband in my prayers as you start TTC soon :)
ReplyDelete