Wednesday, November 9, 2011

almost 27 weeks??

When did we get so close to the 3rd trimester??  It's so weird, but it feels like everything is going fast and slow at the same time.  I'm freaking out, though.  Elijah's nursery is not close to ready...at all.  The room is piled with junk that accumulated there before we even knew we were expecting Joshua, and once we lost him, it became the room of random boxes.  I just want to clean everything, also.  I guess it's the whole nesting thing kicking into gear.  We still have awhile to go really and anything can happen, but I really feel like everything needs to be ready just in case I go into labor after the cerclage removal at 36 weeks.  lol, I sound crazy.  I don't want to get into how many times I've freaked out over Elijah not moving for a bit.  I've already started doing kick counts for him(I think they recommend you to start them at 28 weeks, though). I just want to make sure he's doing okay, though....

2 comments:

  1. I'm so pumped for you! I started doing kick counts at around 26 weeks I think. You're not alone. :) Have fun prepping Elijah's room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally got the courage to come over here and check on you! I'm so happy everything is going well. I'm crying some tears of joy right now :)! I haven't been here in a while and I know that you understand! So Yay for 27 weeks and I'm excited for you! You look beautiful with your belly in your pic :)!

    ReplyDelete