![]() |
| Matthew's bear is on the left and Joshua's bear is on the right |
Saturday, November 12, 2011
Matthew & Joshua bears arrived today
I've mentioned them before, but there is an organization called Molly Bears that makes weighted bears for babyloss parents. I know two BLMs that did a huge fundraiser for Molly Bears and raised over $1000 for the group. So, Molly Bears made their bears for their angels and let them pick two people from the waiting list to make bears for. I was one of the people that they chose from the list, which I'm so grateful for. My bears arrived today, and I love them. It was just amazing holding them. My Matthew bear weighs 13.9 ounces just like Matthew did, and my Joshua bear weighs 14 ounces just like Joshua did. I'll definitely be sleeping with them every night. I can't thank Molly Bears enough or the two fellow BLMs that picked me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That is so awesome. I can't wait until I get mine.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you got your bears. I am hoping that mine will come before Emily's first birthday and the birth of this little one. I would really like to have the bear in the hospital room with me.
ReplyDelete