Elijah is 28 weeks today. I'm so excited and anxious. It's so hard to believe that just last year I was pregnant with Joshua. So much has happened...
We had our 28 week appointment today. Everything looked fine, and my doctor said it would be okay for me to travel to Daniel's family's house for Thanksgiving. It's only a 2 1/2 hour drive, but I was a little scared to be that far from our hospital. He said just to make sure that we stop every so often so I don't get any blood clots. I'll start getting weekly nonstress tests in December. He's not doing BPP with the nonstress tests, which is a little disappointing. I wanted to get some more ultrasounds of Elijah. Oh well, I am getting a 3d/4d package done at another place on the 26th, though :)
It's so surreal to be in the 3rd trimester now. It feels like I don't have long to get ready even though I'm sure that every second is going to drag from here on out...
Hey I just started the 2nd trimester day, a whole 14 weeks behind you. Anyway, congrats, such a milestone you have reached with your little guy:)
ReplyDeleteI am hoping time will not be taking its sweet old time, for the both of us.
So glad that you have made it to the 3rd trimester. Me too! Such a short time now until you will be holding your sweet baby boy.
ReplyDelete