We had another NST for Eli today. She had to put the buzzer on him twice to wake him up; I guess we just caught him at a bad time. All of his other NSTs have been perfect, though. He always passes his kick counts quickly, also. I am ready to see his BPP ultrasound next Thursday...I'm curious on how much he weighs right now, lol.
Christmas is just a few days away...it makes me sad a bit. Don't get me wrong...I'm so happy and grateful for Elijah. I'm just sad his brothers aren't here. This time last year, I was almost 16 weeks pregnant with Joshua and really thought we'd be enjoying his first Christmas this year. I'm sure a lot of you are in the same boat. There are those that are TTC again and those that are battling mixed emotions while expecting your rainbow. There are some ladies that have their rainbows while remembering their angels that are not here. It's such a difficult time of the year for BLMs.
If I don't get a chance to blog later, I want to tell all of you Merry Christmas! I hope that it is gentle on you and that you are able to get some peace. Are any of you doing anything special for your angel or angels this Christmas?
Merry Christmas to you and yours as well! And you've hit the nail on the head, Christmas is just a hard time when you're a BLM.... this year is leaps and bounds easier than last year when I was only a month out of Kristen's death, and didn't know that I would ever have another baby. But I can't help but think about her constantly and wonder what Christmas would have been like if I had my two little girls here. I'm not doing much, I have her ornament on the tree and plan on lighting a candle tonight in her memory.... but feel like I should be doing more! (Bedrest doesn't help either)
ReplyDelete