Tuesday, December 27, 2011

can't sleep

I've been having Braxton Hicks contractions, but they have been worse the past few days.  For some reason, the contractions have been bad about this time(4 to 5 am).  However, it sure is nice feeling Elijah move lots in between contractions.  Also, I'm having some pressure and lower back pain that I'm going to ask about tomorrow at his NST, but I'm sure it's just normal pregnancy pangs. I just worry about going into labor with this cerclage in.

I guess I can write about my Christmas since I'm on here.  On Christmas Eve, I did end up going to a small Christmas party with my family.  I wasn't going to because my husband had to work, but I didn't want to spend Christmas Eve by myself really.  It was fun, though.  Since Daniel had to work on Christmas day, I decided to go over to my parents' home by myself.  I wanted to go visit the boys' graves after I saw my parents, also.  However, I had such horrible heartburn that when I attempted to eat lunch that my mom made, I couldn't keep it down.  I decided to just to go home, drink lots of water, and rest.  I feel bad that I didn't get a chance to go by their graves, though :/  I'm hoping we will get to go by there when my husband is off work this weekend. This was the first Christmas that Pancake spent with us, so that was fun watching her open her present.  Hopefully, Elijah will be spending his first Christmas with us next year :)

Well, I'm going to attempt to go back to bed and get some sleep since we have a NST in less than 5 hours.  I hope everyone reading this had a good and peaceful Christmas.  Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment