Thursday, December 29, 2011

I will soon ditch the stitch!

Today, we had an ultrasound of our little Eli to check his growth, etc.  He is 4 pounds and 15 ounces!!! Such a big baby already :)  He is head down and very low, which would explain the pressure I've been feeling lately.  The ultrasound tech wasn't able to confirm that he is a boy because his umbilical cord was piled up in that spot...lol.  I've seen enough ultrasounds of him to know that he is definitely a boy, though!  Elijah passed his NST with flying colors, also.


Dr. E scheduled my cerclage removal for January 9th!
  I'm ready to ditch this stitch :)  I'm so anxious for him to be here...safe and healthy, and I'm holding my breath until that moment....

2 comments:

  1. Eeeeek! Jan. 9 is so close. You will get to meet your little guy soon. So excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's AWESOME! Can't wait to see pitcures of your little man!

    ReplyDelete