Thursday, January 5, 2012

35 weeks tomorrow.

Last night, I randomly realized that Elijah is so much bigger than Matthew or Joshua were.  5 times the weight and probably almost double the length.  In my head, I still picture him being small like they were, though.  It's weird I know.  I just imagine holding this little bitty baby in the next week to 5 weeks, but that's not the case.  Hopefully, he's a big, healthy boy. My nieces are partially to blame for these random thoughts because they kept grabbing my belly the other day and guessing who he would look like so it made me wonder, also.  Oh well.  I'm hoping we will find out soon.

I put together Elijah's swing/bouncer while Daniel was at work yesterday.  It's kind of hard to assemble things with a big belly in your way, lol. Daniel told me to stop nesting so much or I was going to put myself into labor, lol.  I can't help it.  It kind of helps with the anxiety.  Anyways, we have another NST and OB appointment tomorrow.  Monday is the cerclage removal, which I'm getting nervous about.  I know that most doctors do the removal in their office with no pain medicine.  Ouch.  I'm ready for it to be out, though.

Well, I hope 2012 is a good year for all of us babyloss mommas.  2011 certainly had its share of losses, but I know many people were blessed with their rainbows, also.  I'm hoping this is a good year for those expecting their rainbows or trying to conceive their rainbows. Take care, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. SOOOO excited for you! Yay for 35 weeks! Jenna was born at 35 and 3, and she was perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each week I read your updates I am more and more excited for you. I can't believe you are so close to meeting your little man. I can't wait to see pics of Elijah:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive given you 2 blog awards. They are on my blog!

    ReplyDelete