Monday, January 30, 2012

just a little update

Last night was our first night at home with Elijah, and it was just surreal.  Each time I look at him, I find myself slammed with all these emotions...thinking of all that we've been through to get here and how much I wish his brothers could be here, too. 

Oh, and here are the pictures that my friend took of little Eli.  She did an amazing job!
Elijah Daniel Phillips

Hope you enjoy them!

2 comments:

  1. He is simply adorable. Congrats to you, Daniel, Matthew, and Joshua. Elijah is lucky to have you and Daniel for parents. His big brothers are watching over him and dancing in heaven. Thank you for sharing your story of love, loss, and joy with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures. The love you guys have for him was definitely captured in those pictures. Congrats to you and Daniel again!

    ReplyDelete