Wednesday, December 14, 2011

almost 32 weeks...

Last night, our local face2face group made ornaments in honor of our angels.  They all looked great!  It was kind of sad seeing all those names, but I think it's amazing that we were able to get together and remember our angels together.  Here are the ornaments I made for Matthew & Joshua :) 




My mom and sister threw a baby shower for me on Saturday.  It was fun, and I'm so grateful for the support I have received from everyone that attended.

We had another NST today, and Elijah did great.  We start doing NSTs twice a week next week, and I get an ultrasound in two weeks :) I get my cerclage out in 4 weeks, which is exciting, but we're not scheduling it until I see him next time. I'm really on the edge until we have our baby boy here and healthy.  I know I'm going to be super anxious until then(and even after he's here I'm sure).

3 comments:

  1. It's getting so close, I bet your anxious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you Lauren! It seems like just a few weeks ago you were getting your cerclage put in and now its almost out!

    ReplyDelete