Wow, I can't believe we've made it this far. That's all I can say each time we reach a new week. We had our first NST on December 1st. The lady conducting the test scared me for the first few minutes because she couldn't find his heartbeat. It took him kicking and moving around to reassure me that everything was okay. He did good on the test, though, and we have our second NST tomorrow morning.
On Saturday, my friend(a fellow BLM) took some maternity pictures for us. After losing her daughter, Olivia, at 36 weeks, she started really practicing photography, and she's now starting to build a portfolio. I'm very excited for her pursuit in photography professionally! She had the great idea of including my Matthew & Joshua bears, and those turned out great. It was also nice having her take our pictures because she gets it.
On Sunday, I went to a baby shower for a friend who is about a week and a half ahead of me, and while it wasn't too bad, there were a few awkward moments. People found out that I was pregnant and wanted to know if this was the first. I hate being a damper, but I also feel weird not explaining that we lost our first two sons. Oh well.
Anyways, here are a few of the pictures from the maternity shoot :)



Great pictures and love that bible verse:)
ReplyDeleteAwww love the pictures! So sweet! Always praying for you Lauren! Hugs <3
ReplyDeleteYou look fantastic! I love that you included the bears in your pictures! And I haven't stopped praying that things continue to go well for you guys! Not much longer now!
ReplyDeleteSo, SO excited for you! Darn that NST initially, but glad he aced it! Here's to Elijah acing many more until he arrives -- happy and healthy in your arms! I'm so glad we were able to get some pictures of that cute belly of yours!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI love your photos. I also love that you have your bears in the pictures. I had really hoped to have my "Molly Bear" before our baby is born, but I am still about 400 away from my bear. Glad that everything is still going well.
ReplyDelete