Saturday, March 26, 2011

A rainy Saturday.

Today, Daniel went back to work(the beginning of his 6 days on).  I'm already missing him; I know I sound pathetic. I'll just say that I'm already looking forward to his next three days off(April 1-3).

In other news, my sister and I went to a face2face meeting.  It was nice to be around other ladies who understand.  It makes me sad, though.  I feel so sad for people who want to be mommies, but they can't get pregnant or carry full-term...or their baby is stillborn or lost soon after.  It absolutely breaks my heart.  I feel so bitter looking at other girls around me who don't try at all, but they have no complications.  It's just not fair to the ladies who really want a baby, but who am I to judge what is fair, right?

I did find out at the meeting that the MFM, who my midwife referred me to, was fired.  I'm not exactly sure why, but I can take a few guesses.  Her bedside manner wasn't that great, and I honestly don't think she's *that* great of a doctor.  I truly believe she messed up measuring my cervix and that the midwife's u/s tech had it right the first time.  Oh well.  I'm hoping they'll have someone more competent in place whenever I do get pregnant again.

Speaking of that, *TMI: you have been warned*, I had my period March 7th.  I started having some spotting on March 20th that I thought may have been ovulation bleeding, but it has turned into a light period. That means that my first cycle was only 14 days.  I didn't have this problem after losing Matthew.  My first period was exactly 31 days after I lost Matthew, then I got another one in 31 days...then another one in 31 days.  After that, I was pregnant with Joshua.  So, I'm not sure what's up with my body right now :(  I hope it all returns to *normal* again soon, though. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment