My husband surprised me with a puppy today. I've been begging him for a dog since forever, especially after we lost Matthew. I had a few bad days last week, so I guess he decided a dog would distract me from my grief. It was sweet of him, though. I really don't deserve such an amazing husband.
By the way, she's a cutie! She's a lab mix and about 4 months old. Our landlord's wife saw her in a box on the side of the road with a bunch of other puppies so she took her home. They named her "Pancake" because she looked like pancake batter when she was a little puppy, lol. She wasn't exactly house trained. They just let her pee on mats, so we're trying to train her otherwise. After peeing five times in the house, she's finally peed outside twice. Hopefully, we can keep her doing that. She's smart, so I'm sure she'll learn :)
I'm glad we got her, but I know that it signifies Daniel wants to wait awhile before trying again :( I don't want to wait a couple of years because I know I can get pregnant now, lol. Oh well. At least I have a puppy to distract me...


She's adorable! I kind of know how you feel on the waiting part though. My hubs doesn't want to try any time soon either so he got me a cat lol. Thinking of you!
ReplyDelete