Wednesday, March 9, 2011

shopping for headstones, instead of baby items. . .

I signed off for Joshua's headstone today; it should be here in about 4 to 6 weeks.  It doesn't seem right.  I should be shopping for baby items and looking forward to a baby shower, not ordering a headstone. . .

It's one of those days.

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for the loss of your sons. I saw your post on the June birth board.. I have a baby boy in heaven named Liam. I can tell you have a strong faith and that is what has helped me with the loss of my son, plus blogging among other things. It is just not fair that our babies had to die and I will never understand it. I will be thinking and praying for you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know just how you feel. I found this post when I was googling headstones for babies. How wrong. I was trying to find ideas from other BLM's for what to get on my daughter's headstone. She was stillborn at fullterm on March 16, 2010. So, almost two years ago. It feels like time to get it. I haven't had the money for it. I at least want to plan it out now. I really love yours on your slideshow. It feels sad, yet good to get this, like proof my daughter existed. By the way, I love the song playing on your blog. I am very sorry for your losses. Going through it twice, wow. So devastating. But I am glad to see you've found your hope in the Lord. I'd love to have you follow along on my blog as well.

    Blessings,
    Hannah Rose
    www.roseandherlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete