A. Age: 23
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore you detest: cleaning the bathrooms probably...
D. Dog person or cat person: definitely a dog person...they're so much fun!
E. Essential start to your day: caffeine
F. Favorite color: blue
G. Gold or silver: silver
H. Height: 4 foot 11 inches. I know I'm short, lol.
I. Instruments you play(ed): Guitar since I was about 8. My husband and I have a lot of guitars, but my favorite one will always be my acoustic-electric Ibanez :)
J. Job title: *Housewife* for now. I quit my job when I went on bedrest with Joshua, but I'll be watching my niece in a couple of weeks while my sister goes to school this quarter. I guess I'll be a babysitter then, lol.
K. Kids: Two angel sons in Heaven.
L. Live: Georgia :)
M. Mom’s name: Taroma(everyone calls her Tammy)
N. Nicknames: I don't really have any. Daniel has a friend who calls me "hotrod." I guess because I used to ride with Daniel on his motorcycle? (I wish we wouldn't have gotten rid of that bike...The weather during this season is perfect for a bike ride).
O. Overnight hospital stays: With both of my sons. I was in the hospital two nights with Matthew and three nights with Joshua.
P. Pet peeves: Lately, negligent mothers...grr.
Q. Quote from a movie: "You might as well question why we breathe. If we stop breathing, we'll die. If we stop fighting our enemies, the world will die."-Casablanca(my favorite movie of all time)
R. Righty or lefty: Righty.
S. Siblings: one older brother, a younger sister, and a younger brother
T. Time you wake up: Daniel and I stay up late when he gets off work(usually after 2 or 3am) so we wake up about 10 or 11.
U. Underwear: whatever's comfortable really.
V. Vegetables you don’t like: carrots...and lots of others. lol.
W.What makes you run late: I'm usually way too early for stuff.
X. X-rays you’ve had: I don't think I've had any xrays. lots of ultrasounds, though.
Y. Yummy food you make: daniel's favorite thing that I make is ziti.
Z. Zoo animal favorites: they're all interesting :)
Thanks Lauren! :) I've never seen Casablanca.... I should make an effort to watch it someday!
ReplyDelete