Wednesday, April 27, 2011

more Pancake(aka "Marley") adventures.

Last month, I told a story about how Pancake chewed the keys off my husband's laptop.  If you've seen the movie Marley then you can see why Pancake favors him.  She's hyper just like Marley.  Well, the other day, my husband and I were going to visit my parents.  We decided to take Pancake along; she sat in the backseat of our car.  Daniel rolled down the windows about halfway for her.  I didn't think it was such a good idea, but he's done it before with her and nothing bad happened.  We didn't get very far from our house when Pancake saw a person walking, jumped out of the window, and landed on her face!  It scared me!  She was okay, though.  Her nose was scratched up and bleeding a little bit.  Did that calm her down? Negative.  We went to my parents house, and she got so excited to see everyone that she tried to jump on the couch then she pee'd on the floor.  She's so hyper...and crazy. lol.

her scar...poor puppy

she's growing up so fast:(

2 comments:

  1. Aww cute puppy, I'm glad she's ok and the jump/fall didn't seriously hurt her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor silly puppy!

    ReplyDelete