Friday, April 22, 2011

It's almost Easter already?

It seems like not too long ago that I was very early pregnant with our first son, Matthew, and celebrating Easter with my husband's family.  It's so crazy that it was just last year.  Now, I have two angels.  My sister and I decorated the boys' graves today since my husband just started back his 6 days on today.


It looks much better in person; I just took a couple of pics with my phone.  Anyways, it's really Matthew's second Easter.  I was early pregnant with him last Easter :)  This is Joshua's first Easter, though.  I wish we could all be together on Easter...

I received the music box that I won in Melissa's raffle at Laken's Bears  Let me tell you: it is so cute!  It plays the song "Edelweiss" from the Sound of Music; I instantly recognized it when I started listening to it.  My husband made fun of me for that, lol.  Here's a picture of it:

Thanks, Melissa :) I love it! For those who don't know her, you should click on the aforementioned link and check out her blog.  She's doing a wonderful thing and donating bears to baby loss families.

I took a test today...BFN.   I took a look back at my calendar when I found I was pregnant with Joshua and I didn't find out until over a week after I was late.  I had even taken a test 4 days before that, and it was negative.  It makes sense because they had to push my due date from June 7th to June 19th(big difference).  They had to push Matthew's due date from October 31st to November 9th. So, maybe that's the case or maybe I'm just hoping that's the case, lol.  Daniel said something about me being pregnant before I took the test, and I said that I wasn't throwing up like last time.  He said all pregnancies are different.  I was like "Well, if that's the case, we're probably having a girl."  He was like, "No, I can't have girls."  I swear, if we do get pregnant again and it's a boy, I may start to believe him, lol.  Not that I mind,  I want a little boy.  We already have four nieces on my side of the family, lol. Anyways, we're on cycle day 34...here's to hoping...
I want to wish you BLM's a Happy Easter.  I'll be thinking about you all, especially this Sunday and Mother's Day weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love there gravestones and I'll be picking out Liam's in a few weeks. Not sure yet what to write on it.
    Happy Easter and I'm hoping right there with you!

    ReplyDelete