After a 36 day cycle, I'm starting over...AF is finally here. I'm hoping everything is working right. This is our first time not getting pregnant while not preventing. I'm not going to start charting or anything because we're really just letting nature take its course right now. However, this would be an awesome cycle to get pregnant on. The due date would be close to Joshua's angelversary.
My great-grandmother passed away Saturday, so we had her visitation tonight. A lot of family members were catching up with one another. My mom was telling one of her distant cousins that she only had granddaughters. It kind of made me sad. My boys were her grandsons; my sister's twins were her grandsons. I understand that it's easier to just say "no grandsons" instead of getting into the details with other people, though. I'm really glad no one asked me if I had any kids because I would want to say, "Yes, I have two sons, but they are in Heaven now." I'm sure that would be a great conversation for others, ha.
Anyways, I hope all of you had a great Easter. Thinking about you all!
I'm sorry about your Great-Grandmother's passing. It bothers me too, when people don't acknowledge Kristen as a part of our family (but at the same time, I start to feel uncomfortable when they do...)
ReplyDeleteHoping this next cycle is successful for you! It's looking like I'll be going for invitro around June 8th, maybe we'll be expecting Rainbows at the same time!
Sorry to hear of your great-grandmothers passing. It hurts so much when others act like our little ones didn't exist. I am sure your great-grandmother is holding your boys in heaven right now.
ReplyDeleteI am crossing my fingers and toes for you that the next cycle is the one!
Thinking of you always