Sunday, April 17, 2011

quick update.

Another BFN. That's big fat negative for those who don't know(and probably more information than you want to know...Hey Aunt Lea-Ann :))

Melissa at Laken Bears asked a question on her blog that I want to ask all you babyloss mommas: what is your favorite item that reminds you of your angel(s)?

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry this month was a no-go... hoping that next cycle will bring you happy results!
    My favorite item would have to be Kristen's picture in the frame in our bedroom. The frame says "when you fell into my arms little angel.. you slipped into my heart" I was happy to find the frame, because it says it perfectly. I look up at her every morning before starting my day!
    What's yours???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that you got a neg :(. Keeping you in my thoughts <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. mine is my locket that my husband gave me. It has 2 of Liam's pictures in it and on the back engraved it says his name and birth date. I love it so much and feel lost if I am not wearing it

    Sorry on the negative

    ReplyDelete