Sunday, April 17, 2011

*angel babies*

Thanks, Sherri for your answer.  That photo frame sounds perfect!  Anybody else want to share what their favorite item is that reminds them of their angel(s)?

For my first angel, Matthew, it's a tie. I keep his first ultrasound in my wallet at all times. We received a small angel that we use as a Christmas tree decoration.

For my second angel, Joshua, my nieces made the cutest little blankets for him. When I was pregnant with Joshua, I would cuddle up with them at night.  Daniel would make fun of me and say they were too small for me.  I still cuddle up with them at night...

Sorry for the quick update this morning.  I had to hurry up and post before we left for church.  We made it there with just a couple of minutes to spare, lol.   We had a BFN this morning, but no AF.  I'll probably wait another week, and if I still haven't got it, I'll test again.  It's so crazy how out of whack your body can get after having a baby.

Anyways, Melissa shared a video today that really touched me.  It made me tear up...just a warning to how emotional it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment