There are a few rules that go along with receiving the award so here they are:
1.) Link back to the person who gave you the award:
Melissa @ Laken's Bears gave me this award. She runs a wonderful non-profit organization that helps give bears to baby loss families. This is in honor of her daughter, Laken. I truly admire what she is doing :)
2.) Tell 7 things about yourself:
- I have been married a little over a year to an amazing guy named Daniel
- I have two angel sons that I miss each and everyday.
- I have a lab puppy named Pancake
- I play guitar
- I like old black and white movies
- Since losing the boys, I am very disconnected from my "real" friends. The only people who really seem to understand what I'm going through are my family and husband...and of course, my blog friends.
- I like to go shooting, lol.
The Stylish Blogger Award is to be awarded to 10-15 other bloggers. I will try my best not to pick some of the same bloggers, but it is hard not to since we read some of the same blogs of some amazing women! So, if you don't see your name, it's because you were picked by Melissa. I still think you have an amazing blog, though!
- Jessica @ Looksitsjessica
- Sherri @ Still Breathing
- Michelle @ In Memory of Liam
- Michelle @ praying for my rainbow
- Lauren Ashley @ my guiding light
- Rachel @ A Lasting Footprint
- Mel @ Crumbs. . .Chaos. . . and LOVE!!!
4.) Notify winners

Hey Lauren, I awarded you with the versatile blogger award... :)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for nominating me! Love to you, your husband and sweet babies xoxo
ReplyDelete